MightyPack of the Month
Do you like receiving surprise care packages in the mail? Ones that are filled with a selection of healthy and practical products that you may have been curious to sample? Have you wondered how to select safe alternatives to the many plastic and synthetic goods that are unfortunately common options but weren't sure where to start?
Great news! Our Mightypack of the Month was designed just for this reason--as a way for people to test out the array of products thoughtfully curated by MightyNest, taking one small step at a time.
When selecting the products for each month, we take care to consider the time of year as well as the needs of a family. We always design the Mightypack of the Month to include useful and fun products for kids, something practical for the home and something special for Mom.
Take a look at what's coming next in our August Mightypack:
- Envirosax reusable shopping bag: compact, lightweight, durable and design savvy, you'll want to make sure this reusable bag stays in your purse! We take this bag to the beach and the farmer's market all summer long.
- Wean Green glass snack cube: leakproof glass cubes are perfect for packing all kinds of snacks. BPA and PVC free for healthy food storage. Safe for the microwave, freezer and dishwasher! We love using this container for fresh cut fruit on-the-go.
- Kinderville silicone popsicle mold: durable, BPA-free non-leaching silicone for healthy homemade popsicles. The tapered shape and fluted rim design allows for the melting popsicle to stay in the mold for sticky-free hands!
- Dr. Bronner's peppermint soap: certified organic and fair trade, this is Dr. Bronner's most popular soap scent for a clear mind! This castile soap is vegetable based, gentle on the skin and very cooling for the hot sticky summer months!
- To-Go Ware reusable bamboo utensils: it's much more satisfying to eat from a smooth bamboo utensil than a disposable plastic one. Finished with a natural food safe oil, these utensils are a great solution to eating out in style while also cutting down on waste! We pack these in lunchboxes and take along for all of our outings.