Sampler Pack Giveaway for Kids!
06.03.13 Sampler Pack Giveaway for Kids!
Whether you're new to MightyNest or have been around with us for awhile, you've seen that we continue to add safe, durable and quality products to the site on a regular basis. In fact, it's always a good idea to check our What's New section to see the latest products added to MightyNest.
Have you been curious to try out some of MightyNest's kid products but haven't taken the step? Well, here's a chance to enter our giveaway where you can try out the following selection of products, especially with kids in mind.
To enter, follow the rafflecopter steps and answer the question: What product at MightyNest have you most wanted to try out with your kid?
Here's what's included:
- Glasslock lunch cube: made from strong, tempered glass, these cubes work perfectly on-the-go and at home in the fridge or pantry. Scratch, stain and odor-resistant. And able to go in the freezer, microwave and dishwasher, this little mighty cube is versatile!
- Organic cotton napkin: start your kids off early with good table manners using soft, 100% organic cotton table napkins, designed for kids. Made with safe low-impact and heavy metal free dyes.
- Silicone cup: A fantastic alternative to plastic and the bold colors are certainly pleasing for kids to use. The wide base helps with minimizing tipping at the table (phew!) and these are safe to go into the dishwasher, freezer and even the microwave. Best of all, BPA, PVC, phthalate and lead free.
- Silicone popsicle mold: make homemade popsicles with these easy to use popsicle molds. The unique design allows for mess-free eating, furthering the enjoyable kid experience. Wash in the dishwasher. And BPA, PVC, phthalate and lead free.
- Eco dough: this molding dough is made from a few simple natural ingredients, isn't that a nice change of pace? And if your child accidentally eats it (you know how toddlers are) you don’t have to worry! Just keep the lid on and it won’t dry out… but if left out accidentally overnight, just add a few drops of olive oil and it comes right back to life.
- Eco fingerpaint: tired of the stained hands and tables from traditional fingerpaint? This nontoxic version not only washes off easily but is made with all-natural ingredients including flour, cornstarch, seaweed, and extracts from plants, fruits, and veggies. Mix what you need and save the rest - no more wasted paint down the drain.
- Eco Vessel Gobble n Go: This 18/8 stainless steel snack cup is perfect for kids snacking on-the-go. The lid is removeable and food grade silicone; free of BPA, phthalates and other harmful chemicals. Little hands can reach in through the slitted silicone top and not worry about spills.
- Clean Kids Bubble Bath: All natural foaming bubble bath is ideal for bathtime fun. Soapwort extract and watermelon extract are used for bubble action and gentle conditioning for skin. And unlike many conventional bubble baths, Clean Kids has no parabens, phthalates, synthetic fragrance or sulfates to soak in.
Follow the Rafflecopter prompts by:
1. Signing up for our newsletter. Don't worry, if you're already on the list, you can still claim these points and you won't get multiple emails from us!
2. Leave a blog comment (you'll see the question in Rafflecopter)
3. Follow us on Pinterest! (we post daily here, too)