BPA-Free Glass Storage Containers: My Favorite Ways to Put Them to Use!
01.19.11 BPA-Free Glass Storage Containers: My Favorite Ways to Put Them to Use!
Think these gorgeous BPA-free glass cubes are only for baby food? Well, that makes sense. They are small and free of chemicals and work fabulously for baby portion sizes. These cubes are also made to stand up to the extreme temperatures required to make, store, freeze, heat, and serve baby food. But in case you've wondered what else to use color-coded mini glass storage containers, here's a list of ideas:
- spices (cardamom pods, peppercorns, vanilla beans, cinnamon+sugar)
- vitamins, supplements (flax, fiber)
- teabags (on the go)
- slivered almonds (for your salad at lunch)
- capers, olives, blueberries
- sesame,sunflower, pumpkin seeds
- almond butter (delicious on apples!)
- raisins (perfect portion to add to oatmeal)
- hummus, pesto, cream cheese, chopped garlic, tapenade
- sea salt, fresh herbs
- candy (mint lentils are my favorite)
- fortune cookie fortunes (save them!)
- baby teeth
- map tacks, safety pins
- beads, buttons
- hair ties
- vacation sand + mini seashells
- sewing needle + thread
- homemade balms
What do you like storing in little glass jars? Include your ideas in the comments below.