Earth Day Give Away
04.23.10 Earth Day Give Away
THIS CONTEST HAS ENDED. THANKS TO ALL WHO ENTERED & CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR WINNER: BETSY!
In honor of Earth Day we are giving away an Eco Art Set! The items in this set from Eco Kids are:
1. Eco-paint: This all-natural paint is great for finger painting or brush painting. It is handmade in the USA with the following natural ingredients: flour, cornstarch and extracts from beets, turmeric, paprika, blueberries, red cabbage, carrots, spinach and limes. (5 colors)
2. Eco-art pad: Eco-art pads are made from 100% post-consumer recycled materials. This “treeless” paper is made from the discarded stalks of banana trees (or pinzotes), which would otherwise have gone to waste. CPSIA compliant. Made in USA.
3. Eco-colored pencils: These natural, eco-friendly colored pencils are made in the USA from recycled newspaper with wax and natural mineral dyes and are lead free and non-toxic. Includes 8 colored pencils and 2 rainbow pencils.
Total retail value: $44
How to Enter:
To be entered for a chance to win, leave a comment on this blog post telling us something you plan to do in honor of Earth Day. Contest ends at 11:59 CST on 4/29/10.
Want to increase your chances of winning this great set? For extra entries:
- Sign up for our newsletter
- Become a fan on Facebook
- Follow us on Twitter
- Tweet/Retweet about this contest on Twitter
Rules: This give-away is open to continental US residents ages 18 and over and will end at 11:59 CST on 4/29/10. One winner will be chosen at random and announced in a blog post and notified via email on 4/30/10.