What Makes it Mighty?
- made from 100% food grade 18/10 stainless steel
- contains no plastic components
- highly durable and functional
This 9-inch Garlic Press will mince both peeled and unpeeled garlic cloves with a special leverage mechanism that requires minimum effort. And as an added bonus, the garlic press component swings open for easy cleaning under running water. Pressing the handles afterward locks them together for storage.
Like all Rösle tools, this garlic press is made of 18/10 stainless steel for rustproof beauty and long-lasting durability. The round handle has a satin finish which conceals finger marks. The garlic press is sturdy, balanced, and exceptionally comfortable in the hand. It's dishwasher-safe and carries a lifetime warranty against defects.
Length: 7.9 inches
German designed; made responsibly in China
What are the differences between Rösle's utensils and those from other competitive cooking gadget product lines?
- Rösle's products contain no rivets and plastic attachments that collect dirt and germs and eventually fall apart.
- Rösle's products are made of 100% best quality 18/10 stainless steel.
- If the piece is meant to be sharp it is very sharp.
- Best Quality, Best Function, and Best Design