What Makes it Mighty?
- BPA-free reusable water bottles
- Made from glass and stainless steel
- High quality and functional
Small and lightweight, the 12oz Klean Kanteen Classic is great when space is limited. The 12oz Classic Kanteen is made from high quality, 18/8, food-grade stainless steel that's totally free of BPA, lead and other toxins. Because stainless steel itself is safe, there is no need to coat the inside of the bottle with a plastic or epoxy lining, which is one of the main differences between a stainless steel Klean Kanteen and aluminum bottles.
Cap is made from BPA-free Polypropylene (#5) plastic. Keep the kids happy with an easy-to-hold, spill-proof drink. Please note, with the sport cap, the water bottle is not leakproof. It's a versatile option for kids and adults. With the Sippy Cap, it converts to a safe, BPA-free sippy for kids.
- Capacity: 12 ounces (355 ml)
- Dimensions: 5" high (without cap) x 2.75" wide, opening diameter: 1.75"
- Made of food grade 18/8 stainless steel
- Classroom friendly, no chirping or whistling!
- Comes with sport cap 3.0 made from BPA-free polypropylene (pp#5)
- New "soft" silicone spout w/ 25% higher flow rate (compared to 2.0)
- Slim design fits most bottle/cup holders
- No BPA, phthalates, lead or other toxins
- Dishwasher Safe
Responsibly made in China*
(*click below to read more about manufacturing)
At Klean Kanteen, we are driven to ensure the materials and operations involved with the manufacture of our products meet acceptable standards for quality and safety, fair labor, ethical business practices, and environmental responsibility. We work to achieve these standards through the following endeavors:
Establishment of supplier relations and production management in accordance with a thorough, custom design, Supplier Code of Conduct.
Third-party social audits.
Regular facility visits by Klean Kanteen and its representatives.
Klean Kanteen representative on-site for observation during production.
Materials and product safety testing.
Quality assurance inspections.