What Makes it Mighty?
- High-quality pots made from glass, ceramic and stainless steel
- Organic teas in attractive packaging
- Clean, modern design: form meets function
The 2 Quart Xtrema Asiana Ceramic Stove Top Tea Kettle is extremely versatile. The ceramic teapot functions as a teapot and a tea kettle, all in one pot. It can be used on the gas, electric or glass top stove, the microwave oven, and dishwasher - no matter how hot or cold the ceramic teapot is. The Xtrema tea pot will retain heat, so you can brew tea and leave the teapot without having to worry about it getting cold quickly.
Water boiled in the Xtrema tea pot/kettle will taste better and be healthier because the Xtrema ceramic tea potle produces no harmful trace metals that could be toxic and unhealthy for your body's immune system.
Xtrema is the first ceramic tea pot of it's kind that combines an innovative ceramic heating surface with a superior non-scratch ceramic finish that's unequaled in both performance and safety.
- Capacity: 2 quarts
- BPA-Free and Lead-Free
- Oven, freezer, microwave, refrigerator, stove top, and dishwasher safe
- Easy to clean, non-scratch and non-toxic surface
- No Trace Metals or Chemicals Leaching from the Cooking Surface
- Every piece of Xtrema cookware is handcrafted and takes 22 days to make and complete.
- Responsibly made in China
Please note: Place the hot Xtrema Teapot on a heat resistant placemat as retained heat could damage kitchen counter top surfaces.
Ceramor promises to replace any ceramic part of your Xtrema product that breaks from hot or cold temperatures within fifty years from date of purchase.
Each piece of Xtrema is hand crafted and there might be some slight imperfections on the surface of the cookware. This will not affect the performance of the cookware.
Any piece of cookware with a manufacturing defect will be replaced, without charge, within a year from date of purchase.