What Makes it Mighty?
- All natural mineral based sunscreens
- Truly safe and natural body lotion for kids
- Free from paragons, phthalates and other harsh chemicals
Badger's SPF34 Baby Sunscreen contains non-nano Zinc Oxide to protect from both UVA & UVB rays, in a base of safe, soothing USDA Certified Organic ingredients. It is water & sweat resistant for 40 minutes, biodegradable, and works immediately upon application. Badger sunscreens have been recommended by the Environmental Working Group, Consumer Reports, the TODAY show, SAFBaby.com and numerous other sources. Packaged in a BPA- and Phthalate-free, recyclable #2 plastic tube. This Baby Sunscreen has the mild scent of Chamomile and Calendula, and can be used by the whole family!
- Broad Spectrum protection from UVA & UVB rays using the mineral Zinc Oxide
- NO oxybenzone, octisalate, octinoxate, avobenzone, or added Vitamin A.
- Water Resistant for 40 minutes
- Certified Organic base of Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Beeswax, Jojoba & Cocoa Butter is ultra-moisturizing and soothing.
- Pediatrician tested & approved safe for kids.
- Safe, Effective, & Gentle.
Directions for use: Knead tube before each use. For full protection, apply liberally (2mg/cm of skin) to all exposed skin, then rub in to reduce whitening effect. Reapply after 40 minutes of swimming or sweating. Immediately after towel drying. At least every 2 hours.
Children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor.
Made in the US
Expect some whitening with full coverage of all natural Zinc Oxide sunscreens. The best protection from the sun is to avoid exposure during peak hours and to wear protective clothing and a hat. Children under 6 months: consult a pediatrician.
* = For optimum protection reapply frequently, especially when in and out of the water. Provides broad spectrum protection from both UVA & UVB rays.