What Makes it Mighty?
- made from tempered glass
- functions as cookware and food storage
- free from BPA, PVC, lead and phthalates
The Anchor Hocking bake 'n store glass dish is naturally nonporous, stain and odor resistant, and allows you to bake in the oven, store leftovers in the refrigerator or freezer and reheat in the oven or microwave. Thick-walled glass that has both durability and versatility to bake or cook in the oven up to 425 degrees. The Anchor Hocking bake 'n store 5 cup glassware features a vintage inspired fluted exterior and smooth interior for easy cleanup.
These versatile glass bake and store dishes allow you to take your food from the oven to the table and then to the refrigerator for storing leftovers. While the glass is the healthiest alternative for baking and storing food, it also allows easy visibility to see your food in the oven or know which leftovers to take out of the refrigerator.
There are so many uses for the 5 cup bake and store. It is the ideal glass dish for fresh-cut fruits and veggies in the fridge, pasta salad or baking bread.
- BPA Free, PVC Free, Lead Free
- Tempered Glass with lid
- Dimensions: 8.75 x 4.5 x 3.5
- Glass Top included
- Stackable with multiple 5 cup bake 'n store
- Dishwasher, Microwave, Freezer and Oven-Safe to 425 degrees
Made in the USA
Please read the following 5 tips to help ensure a long and happy life for your Anchor Hocking Bakeware:
- HEAT IN OVEN ONLY. Use your Anchor Hocking Bakeware in gas or electric ovens up to 425°F or microwave ovens without browning element. Not for stovetop, broiler or toaster oven use. Do not use an alcohol or Canned Heat burner as a direct heat source.
- USE FOR STORING FOOD. Use your Anchor Hocking Bakeware for storing food in refrigerator or freezer but do not take directly from freezer to oven. Let food thaw before cooking or reheating in oven.
- CLEAN WITH PLASTIC OR NYLON NON-SCRATCH PADS OR CLEANSERS. Wash your Anchor Hocking bakeware in detergent and warm water. For stubborn baked on food, let the bakeware soak and then use non-scratch cleansers and scrub pads intended for glass ovenware. Dishwasher safe.
- AVOID SEVERE TEMPERATURE CHANGES. Do not add liquid to a hot dish. Handle hot bakeware dishes with a dry cloth or potholder. Never place hot bakeware on wet or cold surfaces.
- AVOID IMPACT WITH HARD OBJECTS. Sharp knives or utensils may scratch and weaken glass bakeware. Do not use if chipped or cracked, or noticeably scratched.