What Makes it Mighty?
- made from tempered glass
- multi-use: cook, serve, store
- free from BPA, PVC, lead and phthalates
Anchor Hocking Oven Basics bakeware is classic in shape, bakes evenly, and cleans easily. The 2 quart glass casserole dish has both durability and versatility to bake or cook in the oven up to 425 degrees. The oversized capacities are perfect for cooking and re-heating items with oversized easy-to-grip handles. The 2 quart casserole dish is perfect for baking lasagnas, cobblers and breads. The casserole dish can easily go from the oven straight to serve at the table, then to the refrigerator to store the leftovers. Glass Casserole dish comes with both the spill-proof, BPA free plastic lid for taking food to go, as well as the glass lid for serving.
Oversized capacities with fill-line indicator reduces spillovers, classic shape for oven-to-table use, comfortable, easy-grip handles.
- BPA Free, PVC Free, Lead Free
- Flexible, easy open lid seals in freshness
- Includes two lids, one TrueFit lid for transporting food and one glass lid for serving
- Tempered Glass
- Bake and Take
- Dimensions: 11.5" x 9.5" x 5"
- Dishwasher, Microwave, Freezer and Oven-Safe to 425 degrees
Glass made in the USA, lids made responsibly in China
Please read the following 5 tips to help ensure a long and happy life for your Anchor Hocking Bakeware:
- HEAT IN OVEN ONLY. Use your Anchor Hocking Bakeware in gas or electric ovens up to 425°F or microwave ovens without browning element. Not for stovetop, broiler or toaster oven use. Do not use an alcohol or Canned Heat burner as a direct heat source.
- USE FOR STORING FOOD. Use your Anchor Hocking Bakeware for storing food in refrigerator or freezer but do not take directly from freezer to oven. Let food thaw before cooking or reheating in oven.
- CLEAN WITH PLASTIC OR NYLON NON-SCRATCH PADS OR CLEANSERS. Wash your Anchor Hocking bakeware in detergent and warm water. For stubborn baked on food, let the bakeware soak and then use non-scratch cleansers and scrub pads intended for glass ovenware. Dishwasher safe.
- AVOID SEVERE TEMPERATURE CHANGES. Do not add liquid to a hot dish. Handle hot bakeware dishes with a dry cloth or potholder. Never place hot bakeware on wet or cold surfaces.
- AVOID IMPACT WITH HARD OBJECTS. Sharp knives or utensils may scratch and weaken glass bakeware. Do not use if chipped or cracked, or noticeably scratched.