What Makes it Mighty?
- High quality cookware made from stainless steel, glass, ceramic, and cast iron
- Free of PFOA, lead, and other toxins
NEW AND IMPROVED DESIGN! Now with silicone handle instead of glass for more durability.
Catamount Glass Microwave Popcorn Popper is the tasty, economical, and healthy alternative to microwavable popcorn bags.
With Catamount's Microwave Popcorn Popper, making healthy and delicious popcorn is simple. Pour your kernels of choice into the 2.5 quart container, place your desired amount of butter in the silicone melting lid, and microwave for 2 minutes and 45 seconds. As the butter melts, it will drip through the lid and evenly coat the kernels as they pop.
The Microwave Popcorn Popper is made from borosilicate (laboratory glass) and is dishwasher safe. The large glass handle becomes warm, but not hot, for easy transfer to bowls.
- Dimensions: 7.5" tall x 6" diameter (3.5" long handle)
- Silicone melting lid (4" wide) lets you control the amount of butter added
- Stay-cool handle for easy transportation
- Popping time: 2 minutes 45 seconds (approx.)
- Makes 2.5 quarts per popping session (1/2 cup of kernels)
- Materials: Borosilicate (laboratory glass) and the silicone is food grade FDA approved
- Dishwasher safe
- All inks are non-toxic and lead free
Made in China, assembled in Bennington, Vermont
*Please note, use care when handling this product as it is made of glass. It is recommended to hold the popcorn popper from the handle as well as the bottom of the glass at all times (if it is hot with an oven mit or towel).