What Makes it Mighty?
- made from high quality 304 grade stainless steel
- bPA-free, Lead-free, PVC-free, phthalate-free
- double wall vacuum insulated
All Klean Kanteen products are made from high quality, 18/8, food-grade stainless steel that's totally free of BPA and other toxins. Because stainless steel itself is safe, there is no need to coat the inside of the bottles with a plastic or epoxy lining, which is one of the main differences between a stainless steel Klean Kanteen; and aluminum bottles.
Big enough to hold a full 16 ounces, yet small enough to fit easily into your pack, purse, bike cage or messenger bag. The sleek, double-walled, vacuum insulated bottle that does triple duty as a leakproof thermos, an insulated food container and a stylish to-go mug has many different uses. The insulated stainless steel food storage and thermos can be used for coffee, tea, soup, pasta or whatever you decide that day.
It's quick to refill at the water cooler or even a sink, and it's easy to pour from and clean. The threads are 100% stainless steel. The inside of the wide-mouth caps is all stainless too, so your drinks never touch plastic. In fact, the only plastic on the Klean Kanteen; Wide is the Stainless Loop Cap; and of course it's BPA-free polypropylene (pp#5). No matter how many times you refill it, no matter what you put into it, your Klean Kanteen; Wide will keep your drinks fresh, crisp and clean tasting as it doesn't retain or impart flavors.
- Capacity: 16 ounces (473 ml)
- Dimensions: 7.25" high (without cap) x 2.9375" wide, mouth 2.125"
- Made of 18/8 food grade stainless steel, Stainless steel threads
- Comes with Loop cap made from BPA-free polypropylene (pp#5)
- Insulates hot beverages for up to 6 hours, and cold for up to 24 hours. This depends on the environment your klean kanteen is in
- Durable, double walled construction and vacuum insulation
- Slim design fits in MOST cup holders
- Easy to hand wash, dishwasher NOT recommended
Responsibly made in China*
(*click below to read more about manufacturing)
At Klean Kanteen, we are driven to ensure the materials and operations involved with the manufacture of our products meet acceptable standards for quality and safety, fair labor, ethical business practices, and environmental responsibility. We work to achieve these standards through the following endeavors:
1. Establishment of supplier relations and production management in accordance with a thorough, custom design, Supplier Code of Conduct.
2. Third-party social audits.
3. Regular facility visits by Klean Kanteen and its representatives.
4. Klean Kanteen representative on-site for observation during production.
5. Materials and product safety testing.
6. Quality assurance inspections.