What Makes it Mighty?
- A unique selection of the best non-toxic lunchboxes
- Free of BPA, PVC, lead and phthalates
- Durable, kid-friendly designs
All components: BPA, PVC, Lead, Phthalate Free. Includes recycled cotton sack, cloth napkin, stainless steel beverage bottle, food kozy and two stainless steel food containers.
Get back to basics with our version of the good ol' brown paper bag. Use for packing school lunches, picnics or on the go snacks. Use entire kit or the individual components of the kit in your own lunch boxes. Lunch Sack is 7" W x 10.5" T x 4.5".
Fabric made in India other items made responsibly in China.
- Recycled Cotton Lunch Sack: Machine wash cold, line dry
- Stainless Steel Bottle and lid- Hand wash warm soapy water
- Round Food Containers and Lids - Dishwasher safe
- Napkin - Machine wash, machine dry,light iron or lay flat on top dryer to dry
- Food Kozy - Hand wash with warm soapy water
Should you experience the appearance of "rust" on any stainless steel product, it is more than likely a discoloration or harmless residue left behind from the electro-polishing process. Buff it out with an SOS or heavier kitchen scrub brush.