What Makes it Mighty?
Products in category: Napkins
- Reusable napkins are an eco-friendly alternative to paper
- Designed for packing a waste-free lunch
- 100% cotton
PeopleTowels, reusable cotton towels and/or reusable napkins are an eco-friendly alternative to paper towels. These organic cotton reusable personal hand towels make going green as easy as drying your hands. Made only of 100% organic Fair Trade Cotton. Printed with non-toxic, eco-friendly dyes. B.Y.O.Towel to save trees, reduce landfill waste, cut CO2 emissions and conserve water.
Make sure to get the eco sac, which will fit up to 6 PeopleTowels at one time.
The light-weight fabric on this organic cotton reusable towel is absorbent, yet dries quickly. Convenient hangtags even allow you to clip or loop your PeopleTowels to your backpack, belt buckle or purse.
PeopleTowels are machine washable and will last for years. The towels will soften and fade slightly after repeated washings. You may see slight variations in the towels.
- Measures 9x9 inches
- 1% for the planet
- Made from 100% Certified Organic Cotton
- Certified Fair Trade
- Patent-pending light weight fabric is highly absorbent & fast drying
- Features a cloth loop on the back of the top right corner for easy attaching
- Eco Friendly, low impact dyes
- Machine Washable
- GOTS: Global Organic Textile Standard
Made in a certified Fair Trade factory in India