What Makes it Mighty?
- 100% pure essential oils
- Made from aromatic essence of plants
- Safe and natural healing
Pure, unadulterated Eucalyptus essential oil has many uses in aromatherapy. It's therapeutic properties include: analgesic, anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, antispasmodic, antiviral, astringent, decongestant, deodorant, diuretic, expectorant, and stimulant.
Eucalyptus has a clear, sharp, fresh and very distinctive smell. Add to your bath, body oil, lotion or soap
- Botanical Name: Eucalyptus radiata
- Ingredients: Eucalyptus radiata (eucalyptus) oil
- Product Notes: Purifying
- Origin: Australia
- Organic: QAI Certified Organic
- Plant Part: Leaves
- 1% of sales supports farmers and communities that produce these organic essential oils
Safety Notes: CAUTION: IF PREGNANT, SUFFERING FROM ANY MEDICAL CONDITION, OR TAKING MEDICATION, CONSULT A HEALTH CARE PRACTITIONER BEFORE USE. AVOID EYES AND MUCOUS MEMBRANES. DILUTE PROPERLY · MAY IRRITATE SKIN NOT FOR INTERNAL USE KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
Eucalyptus oil should be used with care and people with high blood pressure and epilepsy should avoid it. Excessive use of this oil may cause headaches.