What Makes it Mighty?
Products in category: Essential Oils
- 100% pure essential oils
- Made from aromatic essence of plants
- Safe and natural healing
Peppermint essential oil's therapeutic properties include: analgesic, anesthetic, antiseptic, antispasmodic, astringent, carminative, cephalic, cordial, decongestant, expectorant, febrifuge, nervine, stimulant, stomachic, sudorific, vasoconstrictor and vermifuge. Can be used in many body care applications as well as in diffusers or other home-related applications.
Peppermint oil has a fresh, sharp, minty scent. Suggestions for use: Cooling Comfort/Headache Relief: 3-4 drops peppermint on a cool cloth across the forehead or over the back of the neck.Pep Up: Waft open bottle under nose. Add to your bath, body oil, lotion or liquid soap.
- Botanical Name: Mentha x piperita
- Ingredients: Mentha x piperita (peppermint) oil
- Product Notes: Refreshing
- Origin: USA
- Organic: QAI Certified Organic
- Plant Part: Leaves, Stems & Buds
- Form: 100% pure Essential Oil
- 1% of sales supports farmers and communities that produce these organic essential oils
Safety Notes: CAUTION: IF PREGNANT, SUFFERING FROM ANY MEDICAL CONDITION, OR TAKING MEDICATION, CONSULT A HEALTH CARE PRACTITIONER BEFORE USE. AVOID EYES AND MUCOUS MEMBRANES. DILUTE PROPERLY · MAY IRRITATE SKIN NOT FOR INTERNAL USE KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN