What Makes it Mighty?
- Make your own natural cleaning supplies
- Add non-toxic ingredients
- Natural cleaning = safe and effective
Sweet Orange Oil has therapeutic properties including: antiseptic, anti-infammatory and anti-depressant. Can be used in making disinfecting home cleaning supplies, for vapor therapy, or blended into massage oils, lotions and bathwater.
The familiar orange scent makes this one of the world's most popular oils and the heart of many floral blends. It has a sweet, fresh and tangy scent. Sweet orange's gentle, clarifying nature cheers the heart and brightens the mood. Diffuse it often to maintain a wholesome, positively charged atmosphere. Expressed from the fresh fruit.
Aura Cacia's Sweet Orange Essential oil is made from the aromatic essences of plants, the sweet orange oil may have a remarkable ability to affect a person's well-being and improve the environment around them.
- Botanical Name:Citrus sinensis
- Ingredients: Citrus sinensis (sweet orange) oil
- Phototoxic effects: avoid use in prolonged sun exposure
- Directions:Dilute properly
- Color: Orange-yellow, dark orange or olive-orange or occasionally brownish orange
- Top Note: Refreshing sweet citrus&
- Middle Note Sweet, fresh, fruity-aldehydic
- Dry Note: Bitter-sweet, dry citrus
- Aromatherapy Actions: Uplifting, refreshing, cheering
- Origin: U.S./Brazil
- Essential oil is obtained by cold expression of the peels (pericarp) of fruits
- Regulatory Status: GRAS 182.20
CAUTION: IF PREGNANT, SUFFERING FROM ANY MEDICAL CONDITION, OR TAKING MEDICATION, CONSULT A HEALTH CARE PRACTITIONER BEFORE USE. DILUTE PROPERLY · MAY IRRITATE SKIN NOT FOR INTERNAL USE KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Dilute properly; skin irritant.