What Makes it Mighty?
Products in category: DIY
- Make your own natural cleaning supplies
- Add non-toxic ingredients
- Natural cleaning = safe and effective
Rosemary oil's therapeutic properties include: analgesic, antidepressant, astringent, digestive, diuretic, hypertensive, nervine, stimulant, and tonic. Can be used in making natural cleaning sprays, with diffusers or in body care.
Rosemary has a fresh, herbaceous scent and has purifying properties. Blend rosemary oil with grapeseed and olive oils to make a nourishing scalp massage.
Aura Cacia's Rosemary Essential oil is made from the aromatic essences of plants, the rosemary oil may have a remarkable ability to affect a person's well-being and improve the environment around them.
- Botanical Name: Rosmarinus officinalis
- Ingredients: Rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) oil
- Non-toxic, non-irritant, non-sensitizing. Avoid during pregnancy, if epileptic or with high blood pressure
- Directions: Dilute properly
- Color: Clear, colorless to pale yellow
- Top Note: Fresh, short-lived
- Middle Note: Woody-herbaceous, minty-forest-like, balsamic camphoraceous
- Dry Note: Less tenacious, dry mace-like notes
- Aromatherapy Actions: Clarifying, invigorating, warming
- Origin: Tunisia/ Morocco
- Essential oil is obtained by steam distillation of the fresh flowering tops.
- Regulatory Status: GRAS 182.20
Sourcing Notes: Aura Cacia rosemary oil is distilled from rosemary that is wild-crafted in the mountains of Morocco. The wild-crafting of rosemary is heavily regulated by the Moroccan government. Men are responsible for hand-harvesting the rosemary between March and July. The men live on the mountainside during the harvest season and utilize donkeys to assist in hauling the harvested rosemary to collection sites each day where it is weighed to determine their compensation. Once a week, a truck makes the 2