What Makes it Mighty?
- The safest products for your body
- Natural and organic ingredients
- Free from harmful chemicals and toxins
The ceramic neti pot is a natural way to gently cleanse the nasal passages. The ceramic neti pot helps relieve sinus problems, moderates allergies, lessens the impact of colds and flu, naturally. The neti pot soothes dry nasal passages, gently washes away dust, pollen, irritants and removes excess mucus. Recent studies have shown that nasal irrigation is effective in improving these symptoms and health of patients with sinus problems.
- Product Notes: Helps naturally relieve sinus problems, moderates allergies, lessens the impact of colds and flu
- Origin: Made in India
- A portion of this purchase supports Himalayan Institute's Global Humanitarian Projects which emphasizes sustainable development and social regeneration, empowering rural communities throughout the world.
Suggested Uses: Mix a heaping 1/4 tsp of finely ground non-iondized salt or a slightly rounded 1/2 tsp of coarsly ground salt in the neti pot with 8oz of warm water until the salt is completely dissolved. Turn your head to one side over the sink, keeping the forehead at the same height as the chin, or slightly higher.
- Gently insert the spout in the upper nostril so it forms a seal. Raise the neti pot so the saline solution flows out the lower nostril. If it drains out of your mouth, lower your forehead in relation to your chin.
- When the neti pot is empty, face the sink and exhale vigorously without pinching the nostrils.
- Refill the neti pot and repeat on the other side