What Makes it Mighty?
- Make your own natural cleaning supplies
- Add non-toxic ingredients
- Natural cleaning = safe and effective
Aura Cacia's Lavender Essential oil is made from the aromatic essences of plants, the lavender oil may have a remarkable ability to affect a person's well-being and improve the environment around them. Tested to be 100% pure and unadulterated essential oil.
Lavender has a calming, relaxing, refreshing, toning and cleansing - lavender is the most popular oil in aromatherapy.
Lavender essential oils can be used in making natural cleaning sprays, with diffusers for aromatherapy or in body care applications.
- Botanical Name:Lavandula angustifolia
- Ingredients: Lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil
- Non-toxic, non-irritant, non-sensitizing. Avoid during pregnancy, if epileptic or with high blood pressure
- Directions: Dilute properly
- Color: Colorless to pale yellow
- Top Note: Sweet fruity floral
- Middle Note: Sweet herbaceous refreshing balsamic-woody undertone
- Dry Note: Clean floral herbaceous. Should not be camphoraceous
- Aromatherapy Actions: Balancing, soothing, normalizing, gently clarifying, calming, and relaxing
- Origin: Ukraine
- Essential oil is obtained by steam distillation of the fresh flowering tops
- Regulatory Status: GRAS 182.20
Sourcing Notes: Aura Cacia lavender essential oil is sourced solely from Ukraine. Lavender essential oil has been produced in Ukraine for nearly 50 years and today Ukraine is perhaps the largest producer of pure lavender oil in the world. The sweet, floral aroma of Ukrainian lavender has become synonymous with the Aura Cacia brand and is the gold standard of lavender oil. Our Ukrainian lavender source assists us with offering a pure, unadulterated lavender essential oil, the only choice for aromatherapy use.