What Makes it Mighty?
Products in category: Imaginary Play
- Natural toys that stimulate the imagination
- Made from high quality materials
- Free from any harsh chemicals
Playsilks require parents and kids to use their imaginations to "create", and when children change their mind, it is easy to refashion the silks into a costume. Playsilks are added to the toy basket to be used over and over again. The play silks are both sustainable and creative!
The playsilks can be used for kids playing dress-up, building forts, wrapping up dollies and more. Families also use them as a staple of their seasonal tables in their homes. Most popular waldorf toys, used in preschools, kindergartens and homes all over the world. Children love to wash these themselves in a sink or bucket outside. The silk feels different and interesting when wet!
Sarah's playsillks develope inner creativity at a young age that leads to higher levels of creative thinking in adulthood.
- 100% natural silk
- Ages 3+
- Colors to choose from: pink, yellow, sky blue, red, orange, emerald, turquoise, royal blue and purple
- Playsilks are 35" squares
- Playsilks are dyed with non-toxic dyes
- Playsilks are tested for safety using rigorous USA and EU standards
- Hand wash, hang dry
Sarah’s Silks are woven, dyed, and hand-hemmed in a small village near Suzhou, China. The playsilks are then finished sewing, ironing and packaged in the USA. Sarah's Silks ensures good conditions and wages for silk workers. Profits help support the Chengdu Walsork school in China.