What Makes it Mighty?
- made from tempered glass
- bpa-free, Lead-free, PVC-free, phthalate-free
- durable, safe and Hygienic
These Duralex stackable glass bowls are made in France from tempered glass and are completely free of lead and BPA.
Named after the Lys River which traverses through France and Belgium, Lys Clear Stackable Bowls by Duralex, are symbolic of what this wonderful tributary used to represent to some of France's most famed artists: clarity, simplicity, utility, and of course, beauty. These glass bowls are made with a collar on the rim making them stackable. Both impact and chip resistant, these bowls are extremely durable and ideal for everyday use. Tempered glass makes them equally suitable for hot and cold liquids.
- Small 4.75" diameter, holds 10.5 ounces, perfect for use with baby food or a small snack for toddlers
- Medium: 5.5" diameter, holds 16.9 ounces, perfect size for children's cereal, soup and more
- Large: 6.75" diameter, holds 4 cups
Duralex stackable glass bowls are great because they are:
- Extremely Durable - Duralex tempered glass is 2.5 times stronger than ordinary glass
- Shock Resistant - Duralex is manufactured to withstand sudden temperative extremes from 4 to 212 degrees
- Safe - if broken by strong shock, Duralex shatters into small pieces reducing the risk of injury
- Hygienic - Duralex glass is nonporous and does not absorb liquid
- Stackable - Duralex glasses and bowls are stackable for convenient and space saving storage
- Microwave, Freezer and Dishwasher Safe
Please note: While Duralex glass is very durable and much less prone to breakage than regular glass, it can still break under rough conditions
Made in France