What Makes it Mighty?
- Even heating, heat retention and durability
- Has natural non-stick properties
- Tried and true - a great value
Lodge's color enameled 10" cast iron grill pan is stylish in appearance and will produce excellent cooking results. The enameled cast iron 10" grill pan has superior heat distribution and retention, evenly heating the bottom and sidewalls and lid. Make sure to always lift the cookware to move.
The heat retention of cast iron and the benefits of porcelain combine to perform many cooking techniques.
- Color option: Emerald Green or Caribbean Blue
- Porcelain Enamel on Cast Iron
- Lead-free & Cadmium-free
- Complies with all FDA and CA Prop 65 standards
- There is no exposed cast iron on the enameled casserole, The black cooking surfaces, pot rims and lid rims are matte porcelain
- Use on gas, electric, ceramic and induction cooktops. Stove Top Safe, Oven Safe, cookware is oven safe to 500 degrees F
- Dimensions: 10" square, 1.5" deep
- Looped handles make it easier to move from stovetop to oven
- Porcelain enamel is resistant to acidic and alkaline foods and can be used to marinate and refrigerate
- Porcelain surface eliminates the need to season
- Use wooden, silicone or nylon utensils, metal can scratch the porcelain
- Porcelain (glass) finish is hard, but can be chipped if banged or dropped. Interior protection must be used to prevent chipping if cookware is stacked.
- Dishwasher safe, but HIGHLY recommended to hand wash with warm soapy water
- NOT microwave safe
- Cast Iron will last you forever and is a great family heirloom to pass on from generation to generation
Responsibly made in China