What Makes it Mighty?
Products in category: Essential Oils
- 100% pure essential oils
- Made from aromatic essence of plants
- Safe and natural healing
Organic Oregano essential oil is a highly active oil that can be a strong skin irritant; its use should be limited to purifying diffusions. Add lemon to sweeten the spicy, medicinal aroma.
Oregano is extremely effective at ridding the body of food poisoning and stomach bugs. It is highly antiseptic--the most powerful plant derived antiseptic known. Add several drops to liquid hand soap to expedite the healing of cuts and scrapes. Put a drop under each nostril for relief from sinus problems. Or put a few drops on a cotton cloth and wipe down kitchen counters to kill bacteria. Some of the many benefits are as follows:
- Anti-Viral:boosts immune system and kills off viruses when sick.
- Digestive: Oregano Oil promotes digestion by increasing secretion of digestive juices.
- Anti-Oxidant: This property turns out to be very beneficial in the long run. This protects you from the damages done to the body by the free radicals or oxidants, neutralizes the free radicals and repairs the damages already done.
- Anti-Bacterial, Anti-Inflammatory and Anti-Oxidant properties as well!
- Botanical Name: Origanum vulgare
- Ingredients: Origanum vulgare (oregano) oil
- Product Notes: Purifying
- Origin: Hungary
- Organic: QAI Certified Organic
- Plant Part: Leaves, Stems & Flowers
- 1% of sales supports farmers and communities that produce these organic essential oils
Safety Notes: CAUTION: IF PREGNANT, SUFFERING FROM ANY MEDICAL CONDITION, OR TAKING MEDICATION, CONSULT A HEALTH CARE PRACTITIONER BEFORE USE. AVOID EYES AND MUCOUS MEMBRANES. DILUTE PROPERLY · MAY IRRITATE SKIN NOT FOR INTERNAL USE KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN