What Makes it Mighty?
- made from borosilicate hand blown glass
- stainless steel filter
- made from safe materials
MIST Ice Tea Jug is designed for a simple way of making the cold-steeping ice tea. The double ring silicone gasket ensures lid from falling off when serving. The 0.5 mm hole stainless-steel filter catches tea leaves and gives you smooth pouring. The filter and silicone gasket are easy to take apart for cleaning. True borosilicate hand blown glass can take hot water to ice cold water.
The slow cold-water-steeping method extracts more natural sweetness and flavor from the tea leaf. It lessens the bitterness and tanginess produced by tannic acid so your tea taste smooth and mild. Just make tea and keep inside the fridge until it’s ready. Or, try the quick hot-steeping method if you are in hurry.
- Dishwasher-safe, but hand-wash recommended for glass jug.
- Only glass jug is microwave oven-safe.
- Do not place tea jug directly on flame or heating element.
- Do not freeze tea in glass jug.
- Let boiling water settle about 15-20 seconds before pouring.
- Use caution when handling hot water.
- Use caution when you take a part off and wash thin stainless-steel filter.
- Use baking soda dissolved in warm water to clean tea stain as needed.