What Makes it Mighty?
Products in category: DIY
- Make your own natural cleaning supplies
- Add non-toxic ingredients
- Natural cleaning = safe and effective
Wintergreen has an easily recognized, sweet, mint-like aroma. Use small amounts of this oil in muscle and joint ointments.
Suggested Uses: Invigorating mist: 1 drop wintergreen, 17 drops balsam fir needle, 1 oz. water in a mister. Revive senses: Waft open bottle under nose.
Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Dilute properly; skin irritant. Avoid if pregnant. Warning: Harmful or fatal if taken internally. As little as one teaspoon can be fatal if ingested by a child.
- Botanical Name: Gaultheria yunnanensis
- Ingredients: Gaultheria yunnanensis (wintergreen) oil
- Directions: Dilute properly.
- Color: Pale yellow, yellowish, occasionally pinkish
- Viscosity: Mobile Top Note: Sweet, aromatic, creamy-fruity, powerful
- Middle Note: Intensely sweet-aromatic, fresh and penetrating
- Dry Note: Sweet-woody. No tar like notes should be present.
- Aromatherapy Actions: Refreshing, bracing, invigorating
- Regulatory Status: None. ASP 2922
- Origin: China
- Processing Notes: Essential oil is obtained by steam or water distillation of the macerated leaves.
- Common Name: Wintergreen
- Form:Essential Oil
- Bar Code: 0-51381-91142-3
Safety Notes: CAUTION: IF PREGNANT, SUFFERING FROM ANY MEDICAL CONDITION, OR TAKING MEDICATION, CONSULT A HEALTH CARE PRACTITIONER BEFORE USE. DILUTE PROPERLY · MAY IRRITATE SKIN NOT FOR INTERNAL USE KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN CONTAINS METHYL SALICYLATE. AVOID CONTACT WITH SKIN AND EYES. IF SWALLOWED, GIVE WATER AND CALL PHYSICIAN IMMEDIATELY. IN CASE OF CONTACT WITH EYES OR SKIN, FLUSH THOROUGHLY WITH WATER. FOR EYES, GET MEDICAL ATTENTION. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN