What Makes it Mighty?
Products in category: Cast Iron Cookware & Bakeware
- Even heating, heat retention and durability
- Has natural non-stick properties
- Tried and true - a great value
Glass lids have as many uses with Lodge Skillets as there are recipes. Vegetables remain tender, braised meats don’t splatter and they’re great for gratin recipes and scalloped potatoes.
10-1/4" dia., 2" depth
- Tempered glass cover with phenolic knob.
- Foundry seasoned, ready to use upon purchase.
- Use on all cooking surfaces, grills and campfires.
- Sauté, sear, fry, bake and stir fry to heart’s content.
- Great for preparing and serving food.
Cast iron pan made in Tennessee, USA