What Makes it Mighty?
Products in category: Sleeping Bags & Nap Mats
- Cozy and soft, made from safe materials
- Free from chemical flame retardants, PVC, and PFOA
- Made for easy use and care
Snuggle up inside of a cozy Wildkin Sleeping Bag. Great for sleepovers and living room camp-sites, these sleeping bags keep kids warm, happy, and safe from boogie-monsters. Naturally flame-resistant; the bags are never treated with flame-retardant chemicals.
One-year manufacturer's warranty against defects - normal wear-and-tear, and misuse excluded. Rigorously tested to ensure that all parts are lead-safe, bpa-free, phthalate-free, and conform to all rules and regulations set forth by the Consumer Products Association.
- Conforms to U.S. flammability test requirements
- Never treated with chemicals
- Naturally flame-resistant
- Lined with 100% cozy cotton flannel interior
- Cotton/polyester exterior
- Includes storage bag and elastic storage straps
- Includes a matching travel pillow
- Dimensions: 30in. W x 66in. L
No flame-resistant chemicals are ever applied to these Sleeping Bags. Although the shells of the bags do contain polyester, the way that the cotton and polyester are blended and weaved makes the bags naturally flame-resistant – meaning they have a slow “burn rate” and minimal “ease of ignition.”
All of our Original Sleeping Bags conform to, or exceed, U.S. flammability test requirements for sleeping bags as set forth in CPAI-75.