What Makes it Mighty?
- A unique selection of the best non-toxic lunchboxes
- Free of BPA, PVC, lead and phthalates
- Durable, kid-friendly designs
Double the deliciousness of lunchtime with the Wildkin Double Decker Lunch Box. Insulated and non-toxic, this two-tiered lunch box keeps meals fresh. On top, a roomy pouch is great for veggies, fruit and drinks. The lower level includes a dishwasher- and microwave-safe container*, and is a great place to store the main event. Includes handy shoulder strap for easy carrying. The Double Decker lunch box is expertly designed for any lunchtime adventure.
Five thick bands of super-bright colors run horizontally over a white background to make these eye-catching stripes really pop!
- Dimensions: 8"H x 9"x 7"
- Sturdy, durable, fabric construction
- Food safe
- PVC, BPA & Phthalate-free
- Insulated and easy-to-clean
- Two compartments
- Upper compartment easy to access through front opening
- Easy to carry with shoulder strap and hand strap
One-year manufacturer's warranty against defects - normal wear-and-tear, and misuse excluded. Rigorously tested to ensure that all parts are lead-safe, bpa-free, phthalate-free, and conform to all rules and regulations set forth by the Consumer Products
Made in China
* Please Note: this lunch bag comes with a BPA-free polypropylene (#5) plastic storage container. Although this container is made out of food-safe materials, we feel glass, stainless steel and silicone are the safest options for food storage. So while the container is included from the manufacturer, in our own homes we would use the box for some other type of non-food storage.