What Makes it Mighty?
Products in category: Sleeping Bags & Nap Mats
- Cozy and soft, made from safe materials
- Free from chemical flame retardants, PVC, and PFOA
- Made for easy use and care
Sail off to dream-land in style with a Nap Mat by Wildkin. Wildkin Nap Mats can be used for school or home - rolls up for easy storage and travel. A favorite with preschools, daycares, and as a starter sleeping bag for little ones.
It's hard to take your eyes off of our mesmerizing Kaleidoscope pattern. The Kaleidoscope design makes playful use of stylized geometry and eye-popping color combinations. An Ashley Collection favorite.
- 20in. Wx 50in. L
- Cotton/polyester exterior
- Attached blanket lined with 100% cozy cotton flannel interior
- Easy roll-up with fastening straps Handy carrying strap
- Includes matching, removable pillow
- Naturally flame-resistant
- Never treated with chemicals
One-year manufacturer's warranty against defects - normal wear-and-tear, and misuse excluded. Rigorously tested to ensure that all parts are lead-safe, bpa-free, phthalate-free, and conform to all rules and regulations set forth by the Consumer Products
No flame-resistant chemicals are ever applied to these Nap Mats. Although the shells of the bags do contain polyester, the way that the cotton and polyester are blended and weaved makes the bags naturally flame-resistant – meaning they have a slow “burn rate” and minimal “ease of ignition.”
All of Wildkin's Original Nap Mats conform to, or exceed, U.S. flammability test requirements for sleeping bags as set forth in CPAI-75.
Made in China