What Makes it Mighty?
- Diapering accessories made from safe materials
- Diapers coming soon!
- Diaper Bags free of PVC
Zinc Oxide Diaper Rash Treatment and Prevention
- Pediatrician tested & approved safe for babies.
- 100% Certified Natural & 95% Certified Organic.
- Safe and effective pharmaceutical grade non-nano Zinc Oxide is approved for the treatment and prevention of diaper rash.
- Hypoallergenic - safe for the most sensitive skin.
- No animal testing.
Badger Diaper Cream has been pediatrician tested and approved to treat and prevent diaper rash. Calendula extract is rich in antioxidants and vitamins and has a calming effect on babies. Zinc Oxide is a safe mineral powder that helps baby's irritated skin heal faster.
Can it be used with cloth diapers? The simple answer is ‘no’. While many moms and dads here at Badger use this diaper cream with cloth diapers, they generally use a liner to make sure the diaper is protected. For the official word on whether or not you can use our diaper cream with your brand of diapers - check with your diaper service or the manufacturer of your cloth diapers.
Directions for use: Cleanse area, pat dry, then apply an even layer of diaper cream. Use every day or if rash is present.
Diaper Cream Active Ingredient: Non-nano, uncoated Zinc Oxide 10%
Other Ingredients: *Helianthus Annuus (Organic Sunflower Oil) Oil, *Cera Alba (Organic Beeswax), *Calendula Officinalis (Organic Calendula) CO2 extract, Tocopherol (Sunflower Vitamin E).