What Makes it Mighty?
- Linens for the kitchen and table
- Aprons, napkins, tea towels, tablecloths, and placemats made from high-quality materials
- Designed in fun, bold patterns
These are extraordinary hot pads. Part of the m-t Studio line, featuring an array of fun colors, the m-t Trivetz fit together to create a functional space that is also pleasing to the eye. Use them individually for hot plates and pans, piece them together for larger dishes and ports, or make a honeycomb-esque table runner. Created in collaboration with MIT duo Nervous System, these clever kitchen + dining accessories are durable flexible and soft to the touch.
- heat resistant to 675 degrees fahrenheit
- Diameter 7"
- non-porous + germ-free surface
- Free of BPA, lead, latex, phthalates + other harsh chemicals
- 100% recyclable and reusable through designated recycling facilities.
CARE: Keep away from sharp objects. Must wipe or rinse to prevent staining. Heat proof to 357 Celsius or 675 Fahrenheit.