What Makes it Mighty?
- made from high quality 304 grade stainless steel
- bPA-free, Lead-free, PVC-free, phthalate-free
- fully recyclable
Made from fully recyclable, 18/8, food-grade stainless steel, a metal that's safe and totally free of BPA, phthalates, lead. Cleaning the 27oz bottle is as easy as giving it a quick scrub or running it through the dishwasher. The large-mouth design makes it easy to pour in ice cubes or a smoothie packed with frozen berries. The slim design fits most bottle/cup holders and standard bike cages.
Ever tried to chug water from a metal bottle with a sport cap? You know, a bottle you can't squeeze? Klean Kanteen's revolutionary Sport 3.0 is simply the best sport cap in the metal bottle market. Made with BPA-free polypropylene (pp#5), it was designed with one, simple moving part so it won't break or get crud in the works. It's also durable enough to last years and will never retain or leach flavors. No matter how many times you refill it, no matter what you put into it, the drinks in your Klean Kanteen; Classic will always taste just right. Cap is interchangeable with all Kanteen; Classic bottle sizes.
- Capacity: 27 fluid ounces (532 ml)
- Weight: 5 ounces (w/o cap) size: 7” H (w/o cap) x 2.75” W
- Opening diameter: 1.75" (44 mm)
- Made of 18/8, food-grade stainless steel non-toxic, lead-free paint reusable & 100% recyclable
- weight: 1 ounce size: 2.5" H x 2" W
- 3x the flow of other sports caps
- quieter valve
Made responsibly in China*
(*click below to read more about manufacturing)
At Klean Kanteen, we are driven to ensure the materials and operations involved with the manufacture of our products meet acceptable standards for quality and safety, fair labor, ethical business practices, and environmental responsibility. We work to achieve these standards through the following endeavors:
1. Establishment of supplier relations and production management in accordance with a thorough, custom design, Supplier Code of Conduct.
2. Third-party social audits.
3. Regular facility visits by Klean Kanteen and its representatives.
4. Klean Kanteen representative on-site for observation during production.
5. Materials and product safety testing.
6. Quality assurance inspections.