What Makes it Mighty?
- Gentle and effective natural toothpaste
- Free from synthetic colors and flavors
- BPA-free toothbrushes
This cute children’s toothbrush is made of NON GMO cornstarch, and is therefore biodegradable and recyclable. It has rounded nylon bristles (SOFT) for superior cleaning and an ergonomic handle.
1. Break off toothbrush head.
2. Discard thoughtfully. Check with local recycling programs if suitable (Nylon is recyclable).
3. Place the rest of the toothbrush into your compost.
Typically takes 90 days to break down in a commercial compost. You have made the right choice - any way you dispose of this, you can be sure that these toothbrushes will not be land-fill for millions of years to come - unlike many toothbrushes in use today.