What Makes it Mighty?
- Natural arts and crafts supplies for kids
- Made using safe, non-toxic materials
Crayon Rocks, 16 colors by Crayon Rocks
- Colors Include: red, pink, blue, sky, green, grass, dark yellow, light yellow, orange, peach, purple, light purple, brown, tan, black, gray
- Non-toxic, all natural soy wax crayons and tinted with natural mineral powders
- Used by occupational therapists and teachers to develop skills that promote handwriting practice
- Shaped to allow small fingers to color in large, wide strokes, promoting confidence in creating art
- Length of each crayon is approx 1 1/4 inches
- Ages: 3+, WARNING: Choking Hazard. Not for children under 3 years
- Conforms to ASTM D 4236 & CPSIA
- Made in USA
Owned by special needs teacher of 23 years, Barbara Lee invented Crayon Rocks after being inspired by Jan Olsen, OTR, and the Handwriting Without Tears program. She learned from Jan how important it was to develop early a good tripod grip. Handwriting skills depends upon this.
Since a child's first writing tool is usually a crayon, that crayon should be one that encourages him or her to use thumb, first and second fingers in a tripod grip. This is what makes Crayon Rocks a wonderful tool for fine motor development.more »
We make it easy for families to create a healthy home. Each of our 1000+ products has been thoroughly researched to be free of concerning chemicals, and hand-picked for its quality and design. With products for the whole family, ranging from kitchenware to reusable lunch gear to skincare, it is truly better living made easy.