What Makes it Mighty?
Products in category: Cars, Trucks & Trains
- A unique selection of wood vehicles
- Made from solid hardwood
- Non-toxic water based paints free from lead and formaldehyde
Happy Engine Pull Train by Plan Toys SKU: 51110
Made from natural rubberwood and non-toxic water-based paints, this Plan Toy Happy Engine celebrates our love of trains with this whimsical representation of an engine and two cars. A toddler can pull the engine alone or with one or both cars. Fine motor skills will develop quickly and freely while they learn to hook and unhook the vehicles. When pulled the engine rolls along and the stars spin. One tender car has a plate and ball that spins and the other car has a red piece that moves up and down as it rolls. There is lots of movement and action to delight any toddler. Children can experiment with cause and effect as they push or pull the pieces along. With this child safe, eco friendly toy, you can introduce your toddler into the world of toy trains.
- Plan Toys is made from replenishable chemical-free rubberwood
- PlanToys are assembled using a certified E-Zero glue in place of traditional toxic wood glue
- Plan Toys uses only safe, non-toxic water-based dyes on their toys
- Packaging made from recycled and recyclable materials
- Dimensions: 3.3 x 4.1 x 2.9 inchesRecommended for ages 19 months and up
- Meets: CPSIA, ASTM and EN71 standards
Made in Thailand
PlanToys strives to use environmentally safe, responsible and sustainable methods to produce their toys. Their toys are made with clean, natural rubberwood from rubber trees which no longer produce latex. No fertilizer is added to the soil for 3 years before the trees are cut. Toys are assembled using a certified E-Zero Glue in place of traditional toxic wood glue. PlanToys uses only safe, non-toxic water-based colors and recycled and recyclable materials for packaging and promotions.more »
We make it easy for families to create a healthy home. Each of our 1000+ products has been thoroughly researched to be free of concerning chemicals, and hand-picked for its quality and design. With products for the whole family, ranging from kitchenware to reusable lunch gear to skincare, it is truly better living made easy.