What Makes it Mighty?
Products in category: Kitchen & Bath
- Safe and effective natural cleaning products
- Made from plant based materials
- Free from toxic chemicals
Dry Scrub Cleanser, 16 oz. by Eco-Me SKU: pmhk103
Smells Like Lemons at a Spa! Eco-Me asked Emily to mix natural ingredients for a safe and effective scrub cleanser. What does natural mean to you? For Emily it means pure ingredients, the kind your find in your kitchen pantry. Baking soda removes dirt and odors naturally. Gently and effective abrasive, removes grease! Natural ingredients for a safe and effective scrub cleanser.
YES: Natural Food-Grade Ingredients
YES: PET#1 BPA-Free Plastic
YES: Plant Essential Oils
NO: Chemical Preservatives
NO: Dyes or Colorants
NO: Synthetic Fragrances
NO: Animal Testing or By-Products
- Save money and use Eco-Me Scrub Cleanser for everything!
- Save your Environment, products are recyclable.
- Save your Waterways, no toxins going down your drain.
- Eco-Me products are tested for safety and effectiveness
- Eco-Me is a proud partner of the NPA (Natural Products Association)
- Eco-Me products are PETA approved & LEAPING BUNNY certified
- Eco-Me discloses all ingredients and makes available MSDS for all products.
DIRECTIONS: Great for all your bathroom & kitchen cleaning needs. Use on sinks, toilets, tubs, showers, tile, grout, ovens, stove tops, cook and bake ware and more. Sprinkle onto a damp sponge or cloth. Gentle abrasive. Always test a small area on surface before full use.
INGREDIENTS: Sodium bicarbonate (baking soda)*, Potassium Hydrogen Tartrate (Cream of Tartar)*, Pure Plant Essential Oils (Tea Tree, Lavender, Rosemary, Lemongrass)
*Items are GRAS (food-grade)
Made in the US
In 2005 Robin Kay Levine's sister was diagnosed with breast cancer at age 35. With no family history of the disease nor an unhealthy lifestyle, Robin and her sister looked to environmental factors as the cause. They did their home work and found this research....
The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) stated that the air in our homes is 3 to 7 times more chemically polluted than outdoor air, pollution and all! Also, that the average home contains as much as 25 pounds of toxic cleaning products.more »
We make it easy for families to create a healthy home. Each of our 1000+ products has been thoroughly researched to be free of concerning chemicals, and hand-picked for its quality and design. With products for the whole family, ranging from kitchenware to reusable lunch gear to skincare, it is truly better living made easy.