What Makes it Mighty?
- Make your own natural cleaning supplies
- Add non-toxic ingredients
- Natural cleaning = safe and effective
Rosemary Essential Oil, .5oz by Aura Cacia
Rosemary oil's therapeutic properties include: analgesic, antidepressant, astringent, digestive, diuretic, hypertensive, nervine, stimulant, and tonic. Can be used in making natural cleaning sprays, with diffusers or in body care.
Rosemary has a fresh, herbaceous scent and has purifying properties. Blend rosemary oil with grapeseed and olive oils to make a nourishing scalp massage.
Aura Cacia's Rosemary Essential oil is made from the aromatic essences of plants, the rosemary oil may have a remarkable ability to affect a person's well-being and improve the environment around them.
- Botanical Name: Rosmarinus officinalis
- Ingredients: Rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) oil
- Non-toxic, non-irritant, non-sensitizing. Avoid during pregnancy, if epileptic or with high blood pressure
- Directions: Dilute properly
- Color: Clear, colorless to pale yellow
- Top Note: Fresh, short-lived
- Middle Note: Woody-herbaceous, minty-forest-like, balsamic camphoraceous
- Dry Note: Less tenacious, dry mace-like notes
- Aromatherapy Actions: Clarifying, invigorating, warming
- Origin: Tunisia/ Morocco
- Essential oil is obtained by steam distillation of the fresh flowering tops.
- Regulatory Status: GRAS 182.20
Sourcing Notes: Aura Cacia rosemary oil is distilled from rosemary that is wild-crafted in the mountains of Morocco. The wild-crafting of rosemary is heavily regulated by the Moroccan government. Men are responsible for hand-harvesting the rosemary between March and July. The men live on the mountainside during the harvest season and utilize donkeys to assist in hauling the harvested rosemary to collection sites each day where it is weighed to determine their compensation. Once a week, a truck makes the 2
Aura Cacia was founded in 1982 in Weaverville, California. The founders realized the power of essential oils and began spreading the word about aromatherapy. The more people learned, the more they demanded essential oils and other natural aromatherapy products -- a process that continues today.more »
We make it easy for families to create a healthy home. Each of our 1000+ products has been thoroughly researched to be free of concerning chemicals, and hand-picked for its quality and design. With products for the whole family, ranging from kitchenware to reusable lunch gear to skincare, it is truly better living made easy.