What Makes it Mighty?
- High quality cookware made from stainless steel, glass, ceramic, and cast iron
- Free of PFOA, lead, and other toxins
10-1/4" Logic Skillet w/ Glass Cover by Lodge Cast Iron
Glass lids have as many uses with Lodge Skillets as there are recipes. Vegetables remain tender, braised meats don’t splatter and they’re great for gratin recipes and scalloped potatoes.
10-1/4" dia., 2" depth
- Tempered glass cover with phenolic knob.
- Foundry seasoned, ready to use upon purchase.
- Use on all cooking surfaces, grills and campfires.
- Sauté, sear, fry, bake and stir fry to heart’s content.
- Great for preparing and serving food.
Cast iron pan made in Tennessee, USA
Lodge Cast Iron is and always has been a family owned, family operated business producing the most extensive selection of quality cast iron goods on the market. Lodge offers an expanded line of cast iron cookware for America’s kitchens—Dutch ovens, the largest selection of cast iron skillets on the market. When cooking outdoors, Lodge Cast Iron goes too.more »
We make it easy for families to create a healthy home. Each of our 1000+ products has been thoroughly researched to be free of concerning chemicals, and hand-picked for its quality and design. With products for the whole family, ranging from kitchenware to reusable lunch gear to skincare, it is truly better living made easy.