What Makes it Mighty?
- High quality cookware made from stainless steel, glass, ceramic, and cast iron
- Free of PFOA, lead, and other toxins
Glass Baking Dish with TrueFit Lid, 3 qt. by Anchor Hocking
This BPA free Anchor Hocking 3 Quart glass baking dish with lid is an excellent glass baking dish that includes Anchor's unique TrueFit lid, making it easy to transport casseroles, pastas, brownies, cakes and more without creating a mess in your car. This 3 quart baking dish is constructed from thick, durable Anchor Hocking glass which is safe for use in microwaves, ovens, freezers, and your dishwasher.
The TrueFit BPA-free Lid features a superior perimeter seal, which makes the combination perfect for bake and take storage. The material is soft and pliable, allowing ease when applying and removing the lid from the glass piece. The molded design of the lid reduces the area where foods can be trapped, keeping foods fresher longer. Lid is made from polypropylene and TPE.
It's the ideal dish for making it convenient to bake with glass and have a lid that seals tightly to eliminate leaks.
- Tempered Glass
- BPA free, PVC-Free, Lead Free
- TrueFit lid seals in freshness and prevents messy spills while transporting freshly baked dishes
- 3 quarts
- Dimensions: 15.5" x 10" x 2" (inner measurement 9.25 x 13.25)
- Dishwasher, Microwave, Freezer and Oven Safe to 425 degrees
- Convient carrying handles
Glass made in the USA, lids made responsibly in China
Please read the following 5 tips to help ensure a long and happy life for your Anchor Hocking Bakeware:
- HEAT IN OVEN ONLY. Use your Anchor Hocking Bakeware in gas or electric ovens up to 425°F or microwave ovens without browning element. Not for stovetop, broiler or toaster oven use. Do not use an alcohol or Canned Heat burner as a direct heat source.
- USE FOR STORING FOOD. Use your Anchor Hocking Bakeware for storing food in refrigerator or freezer but do not take directly from freezer to oven. Let food thaw before cooking or reheating in oven.
- CLEAN WITH PLASTIC OR NYLON NON-SCRATCH PADS OR CLEANSERS. Wash your Anchor Hocking bakeware in detergent and warm water. For stubborn baked on food, let the bakeware soak and then use non-scratch cleansers and scrub pads intended for glass ovenware. Dishwasher safe.
- AVOID SEVERE TEMPERATURE CHANGES. Do not add liquid to a hot dish. Handle hot bakeware dishes with a dry cloth or potholder. Never place hot bakeware on wet or cold surfaces.
- AVOID IMPACT WITH HARD OBJECTS. Sharp knives or utensils may scratch and weaken glass bakeware. Do not use if chipped or cracked, or noticeably scratched.
Founded in 1905, Anchor Hocking is a leading marketer and manufacturer of a comprehensive line of glass products. Anchor Hocking is the second largest supplier of glassware in the United States.
Anchor Hocking manufactures substantially all of its products at the company’s facilities in the United States and markets its products internationally.
Anchor Hocking is a leading designer, marketer and manufacturer of quality consumer products.more »
We make it easy for families to create a healthy home. Each of our 1000+ products has been thoroughly researched to be free of concerning chemicals, and hand-picked for its quality and design. With products for the whole family, ranging from kitchenware to reusable lunch gear to skincare, it is truly better living made easy.