What Makes it Mighty?
- Essential high-quality tools for the kitchen
- Made from safe materials: bamboo, wood, glass and stainless steel
- Innovative designs
Bamboo Cutting Board (3 sizes) by bambu
These sleek, hand-crafted undercut bamboo cutting/serving boards feature carved hand grips for easy carrying. Rich, gold brown color reveals all the beauty of the gorgeous grain. Great in the kitchen and elegant enough for use as serving boards. Durable bamboo absorbs little moisture and resists swelling—perfect for everyday use.
- Made from sustainably harvested bamboo
- Three sizes to choose from
- Hand finished with natural, top grade, food-safe wood oil
- Hand wash in warm soapy water and wipe or rack dry
- Free of: BPA, PVC, phthalates, lead, formaldehyde
- Medium: 10” L x 7” W
- Large: 14” L x 9” W
- X-Large: 17'' L x 12'' W
bambu is a renewable ideas company building interest and appeal in renewable materials through original designs and material innovations, and through their own imaginations. bambu strives to lessen the impact placed on the planet’s limited natural resources. And take a socially responsible approach to products, processes and practices.
Products are made only from bamboo that is sustainably harvested and free of fertilizers or pesticides. And naturally, they use only water-based formaldehyde-free adhesives.more »
We make it easy for families to create a healthy home. Each of our 1000+ products has been thoroughly researched to be free of concerning chemicals, and hand-picked for its quality and design. With products for the whole family, ranging from kitchenware to reusable lunch gear to skincare, it is truly better living made easy.