What Makes it Mighty?
- made from organically grown bamboo
- made from a single piece of bamboo - no adhesives
- finished with natural food safe oil
Cooking Fork by bambu SKU: 055700
Serve food hot off the grill. Made from a single piece of Certified organic bamboo, keep this fork next to the barbecue for handling meats, fish or roasted veggies. Hand-shaped and finished, then burnished and polished to a satiny feel. Does not impart or absorb flavors. Won’t scratch cooking surfaces.
- Lightweight and stronger than wood
- Naturally stain-resistant and anti-microbial
- Natural food-safe oil finish
- Hand wash for longer life
- We recommend Bamboo Goo to keep your bamboo beautiful for years
bambu is a renewable ideas company building interest and appeal in renewable materials through original designs and material innovations, and through their own imaginations. bambu strives to lessen the impact placed on the planet’s limited natural resources. And take a socially responsible approach to products, processes and practices.
Products are made only from bamboo that is sustainably harvested and free of fertilizers or pesticides. And naturally, they use only water-based formaldehyde-free adhesives.more »
We make it easy for families to create a healthy home. Each of our 1000+ products has been thoroughly researched to be free of concerning chemicals, and hand-picked for its quality and design. With products for the whole family, ranging from kitchenware to reusable lunch gear to skincare, it is truly better living made easy.