What Makes it Mighty?
Products in category: Nail Polish
- Free of toxins: toulene, DBP, and formaldehyde
- No harsh odors
- Truly non-toxic nail colors for kids
Non-Toxic Nail Polish Remover by Keeki SKU: NPR001
Say goodbye to stinky nail polish remover...this one smells like coconut!
Keeki Pure and Simple Nail Polish Remover is completely safe to use and contains none of the harsh solvents, such as acetone, that could harm you or our atmosphere. Made with Aloe Vera & Vitamin E, this conditioning formula protects your nails and cuticles.
Ingredients: Corn alcohol, butyl diglycol, Aloe Vera extract, Vitamin E, embittering agent
The polish can be removed easily within 1-4 days with Keeki Nail Polish Remover. However, afterwards, the polish becomes increasingly more difficult to remove particularly for dry, porous nails. At about 5-6 days a conventional nail polish remover may be necessary. Keeki Non-toxic Nail Polish Remover is specially formulated for keeki polish. If you still have difficulty removing the polish, try soaking a cotton ball and resting it on the nail for 1 minute. This will help to saturate the remaining polish and the polish should come right off!
The remover is safe to use in the small 4 ounce quantity as supplied, but there are some safety precautions:
1. The remover is extremely flammable. Liquid vapors may ignite so do not use when smoking or near a fire, flame or heat. It's OK if there is a small spill when a heat source is not close by - just wipe up the spill, saturate the wiper with water and dispose. Never allow children to use the remover without your close supervision.
2. The remover is a very good solvent and so will dissolve and remove the natural oils from your skin. It follows that repeated contact may make your skin dry and may cause irritation. It's OK if the remover contacts your skin or cuticles; just do what you can to minimize these occurences and perhaps replenish the oils with a good hand lotion. Once again, do not allow children to use the remover without your close supervision.
3.The remover is extremely soluble in water. This means that it will very aggressively remove water from the mucous membranes of eyes, nose and mouth to cause sensational burning and irritation in those areas. So, if these body parts are accidentally splashed with remover, flush with copious amounts of water, give fluids and call a physician. We have added Bitrex to this remover to make it extremely bitter so no child would ever voluntarily taste or drink it. To repeat, never allow children to use this remover by themselves!
Keeki believes when it comes to being healthy, what you eat shouldn't be your only worry! Our skin is our largest organ, and it absorbs up 60% of what we put on it. A few years ago, they discovered there are so many harmful ingredients in many of the products we put on our skin every day...and even worse, they are getting absorbed into our bodies!more »
We make it easy for families to create a healthy home. Each of our 1000+ products has been thoroughly researched to be free of concerning chemicals, and hand-picked for its quality and design. With products for the whole family, ranging from kitchenware to reusable lunch gear to skincare, it is truly better living made easy.