What Makes it Mighty?
- A unique selection of the best non-toxic lunchboxes
- Free of BPA, PVC, lead and phthalates
- Durable, kid-friendly designs
Stoh Insulated Lunch Tote (7 colors) by Milkdot
Milkdot's insulated lunchbox, Stöh, is a modern yet practical solution for a lunch bag that combines clean and simple design with features perfect for stowing your favorite food, drink and utensils and cool enough for the whole family to carry too. The stoh insulated lunchbox is PVC-Free, Phthalate-Free and tested lead-safe by a CPSC accredited lab and CPSIA compliant.
Sleek and timeless, Stöh is perfect for anyone looking for a stylish way to carry their meal on the go. It also folds flat for easy storage after use – making it the perfect travel companion.
Food or drink can stay cold up to 6 hours with an ice pack, depending on room and outside temperatures.
- PVC-Free, Phthalate-Free and tested lead-safe by a CPSC accredited lab and CPSIA compliant
- Durable lead-free, pvc-free fabric with a water-repellent finish
- Dimensions : 7 in (w) x 12.5 in (h) x 5.5 in (d), Inner bag height : 7 in
- Available in 4 colors: blue raspberry/chocolate, cotton candy pink/chocolate, candy apple red/chocolate, plum/chocolate
- Picture frame ID tag for personalization
- Outside pocket for easy accessible storage or to tuck in ID tag
- Hidden magnetic closure
- Closed-cell interior foam for added insulation
- Easy to wipe lead-free, pvc-free interior
- Interior organization with two mesh pockets for small items
- Ages 3 and up
Made in China
Milkdot is a New York-based company founded by Janet Cho, a designer with a background in fine arts and graphic design. Inspiration for Milkdot came after her son was born when she realized that many of the products for children contained toxic materials. Milkdot is committed to designing quality, functional and stylish products that are safe for children and the environment. Every Milkdot product has been thoroughly tested for lead by a CPSC (Consumer Product Safety Commission) certified lab and follows the CPSIA (Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act).more »
We make it easy for families to create a healthy home. Each of our 1000+ products has been thoroughly researched to be free of concerning chemicals, and hand-picked for its quality and design. With products for the whole family, ranging from kitchenware to reusable lunch gear to skincare, it is truly better living made easy.