What Makes it Mighty?
- High-quality pots made from glass, ceramic and stainless steel
- Organic teas in attractive packaging
- Clean, modern design: form meets function
Stump Teapot by For Life
This 18 oz. Stump teapot complete with an extra-fine 0.3 mm stainless-steel tea infuser and permanently attached hinged lid for easy use. The extra-fine infuser enables you to steep fine loose-leaf teas such as Rooibos tea to large whole-leaf teas like Oolong tea. This teapot is also ideal for use of tea bags. Stackable design allows you to save storage spaces especially for food-service market such as tea rooms, café, bars and restaurants.
- Do not use in microwave or oven.
- Do not put teapot on flame or heating element.
- Let boiling water settle about 15-20 seconds before pouring.
- Use caution when handling hot water.
- Use baking soda dissolved in warm water to clean tea stain as needed.
FORLIFE was established in January 1, 1994 by the ceramic designer and entrepreneur, Masa Fujii, in Los Angeles California.
A design philosophy of FORLIFE is simplicity with function. We believe products must have good meaning and good use for our everyday living. A design task at FORLIFE is to create something that will last for a long time, and something that will stay beautiful and fresh for a lifetime. And, that is precisely where our name comes from: FORLIFE --- products for life.more »
We make it easy for families to create a healthy home. Each of our 1000+ products has been thoroughly researched to be free of concerning chemicals, and hand-picked for its quality and design. With products for the whole family, ranging from kitchenware to reusable lunch gear to skincare, it is truly better living made easy.