What Makes it Mighty?
- made from tempered glass
- functions as cookware and food storage
- free from BPA, PVC, lead and phthalates
Bake & Store Glassware (3 sizes) by Anchor Hocking SKU: AH-BS
The Anchor Hocking Bake & Store glass dishes are the perfect glass food storage containers. They are naturally nonporous, stain and odor resistant, and allow you to bake in the oven, store leftovers in the refrigerator or freezer and reheat in the oven or microwave. Thick-walled glass that has both durability and versatility to bake or cook in the oven up to 425 degrees.
The Anchor Hocking Bake & Store Glassware features a vintage inspired fluted exterior and smooth interior for easy cleanup. These versatile dishes allow you to take your food from the oven to the table and then to the refrigerator for storing leftovers. While the glass is the healthiest alternative for baking and storing food, it also allows easy visibility to see your food in the oven or know which leftovers to take out of the refrigerator.
BPA Free, PVC Free, Lead Free
Dishwasher, Microwave, Freezer and Oven-Safe to 425 degrees
2 cup: 4.75" x 3.75" x 2.75
5 cup: 8.75" x 4.75" x 3.5"
12 cup: 9.25" x 9.25" x 3.75
Made in the USA
Please read the following 5 tips to help ensure a long and happy life for your Anchor Hocking Bakeware:
- HEAT IN OVEN ONLY. Use your Anchor Hocking Bakeware in gas or electric ovens up to 425°F or microwave ovens without browning element. Not for stovetop, broiler or toaster oven use. Do not use an alcohol or Canned Heat burner as a direct heat source.
- USE FOR STORING FOOD. Use your Anchor Hocking Bakeware for storing food in refrigerator or freezer but do not take directly from freezer to oven. Let food thaw before cooking or reheating in oven.
- CLEAN WITH PLASTIC OR NYLON NON-SCRATCH PADS OR CLEANSERS. Wash your Anchor Hocking bakeware in detergent and warm water. For stubborn baked on food, let the bakeware soak and then use non-scratch cleansers and scrub pads intended for glass ovenware. Dishwasher safe.
- AVOID SEVERE TEMPERATURE CHANGES. Do not add liquid to a hot dish. Handle hot bakeware dishes with a dry cloth or potholder. Never place hot bakeware on wet or cold surfaces.
- AVOID IMPACT WITH HARD OBJECTS. Sharp knives or utensils may scratch and weaken glass bakeware. Do not use if chipped or cracked, or noticeably scratched.
Founded in 1905, Anchor Hocking is a leading marketer and manufacturer of a comprehensive line of glass products. Anchor Hocking is the second largest supplier of glassware in the United States.
Anchor Hocking manufactures substantially all of its products at the company’s facilities in the United States and markets its products internationally.
Anchor Hocking is a leading designer, marketer and manufacturer of quality consumer products.more »
We make it easy for families to create a healthy home. Each of our 1000+ products has been thoroughly researched to be free of concerning chemicals, and hand-picked for its quality and design. With products for the whole family, ranging from kitchenware to reusable lunch gear to skincare, it is truly better living made easy.