What Makes it Mighty?
- Naturally clean baby from head to toe with these truly safe products
- Products free from harmful chemicals
Organic Cotton Hooded Towel & Frog Wash Mit Set by Under The Nile
This adorable froggy hooded towel and wash mit are made from 100% organic Egyptian cotton. Give baby the bath time gift of purity.
- 100% certified organic cotton (OneCert)
- Dimensions: Towel: 30" x 32", Washcloth: 9.5" x 6.5"
- No chemical bleaches used
- Dyes are low-impact, PVC-free and metal-free
- Complies with GOTS standards
- CPSIA compliant
- Fair trade
Under the Nile was launched by Janice Masoud in 1998 with a vision of bringing organic baby clothing into the mainstream. The Under the Nile collection is all formed from 100 percent organic Egyptian cotton carrying the USDA Organic seal. Dyes are all low impact and do not contain any PVC, they are metal-free colors and do not contain any harmful chemicals in accordance with the GOTS standard. They do not use any bleach or chemical flame retardants.
Under the Nile has and always will test their products. They are in full compliance with safety standards and regulations of CPSIA.more »
We make it easy for families to create a healthy home. Each of our 1000+ products has been thoroughly researched to be free of concerning chemicals, and hand-picked for its quality and design. With products for the whole family, ranging from kitchenware to reusable lunch gear to skincare, it is truly better living made easy.