What Makes it Mighty?
- A handpicked selection of the best BPA-free baby bottles
- Made from safe materials: glass, silicone and stainless steel
- Available in a variety of sizes and colors
Stainless Steel Baby Bottle, 11 oz by Pura
Pura Kiki stainless steel bottles are a safe and environmentally conscious choice for your baby and toddler. Unlike all other toddler bottles on the market, the Kiki toddler bottle is 100% plastic-free; eliminating any chance of BPA, PVC, lead, phthalates, and other petroleum by-products. This bottle is designed to grow with your child; it easily converts into a sippy bottle by simply changing the nipple out for a sippy spout.
- Crafted from #304 grade 18/8 stainless steel
- Toxin free: 100% BPA-free, 100% phthalate-free, 100% petroleum free, 100% PVC-free
- Comes with medium flow silicone nipple
- Silicone Travel Cap included
- Internal volume markings make measuring your child's milk or other beverage a snap. Each ounce is marked and can be seen by glancing inside the bottle
- Interior is sand-blasted to create smooth finish for easy cleaning
- Easy clean wide mouth and dishwasher safe (top rack)
- Kiki exceeds all FDA, CPSIA and European Directive 2002/72/EC regulations and/or guidelines
- Dimensions: 8" to top of nipple, 2.5" wide
- 100% Recyclable
Paint: The paint used on the outside of the bottles is non-toxic and free of lead, phthalates, PVC, and BPA. The bottle and its components are dishwasher safe on the top rack.
Compatible with nipples and spouts from leading manufacturers: avent sport spout (yellow & clear), thinkbaby nipples, born free nipples, Dr. Browns wide neck nipples, pura silicone sip spout, pura vented nipple in slow, medium and fast flow rates
Limited warrenty on stainless components
Instructions for how to warm bottle are included with bottle
Never put bottle in microwave or freezer
Pura Stainless was created with a simple vision - to make a difference by responsibly manufacturing toxin-free, durable, and cost effective alternatives to bottled water and the petroleum-based (ie plastic) reusable bottles and food storage containers. In this day and age there is simply no reason to expose yourself or your little ones to toxin-laden plastics or to contribute to the massive waste problem created by bottled water.more »
We make it easy for families to create a healthy home. Each of our 1000+ products has been thoroughly researched to be free of concerning chemicals, and hand-picked for its quality and design. With products for the whole family, ranging from kitchenware to reusable lunch gear to skincare, it is truly better living made easy.