What Makes it Mighty?
- The best BPA-free sippy cups
- Made from safe materials: glass, silicone and stainless steel
- Tested to be free from toxic ingredients
Kid Kanteen Sippy, 12oz by Klean Kanteen
Every new parent wants to make sure their baby's environment is as healthy as possible. Klean Kanteen is proud to offer their own Sippy Spout-equipped Klean Kanteen. Every Kid Kanteen Sippy comes with a polypropylene dust cover and handy attachment loop so it can be hooked on bag or stroller. Head off on your day's adventure with safe hydration for your little people. The bottle is made from 18/8, food-grade stainless steel that's totally free of BPA and other toxins. Because stainless steel itself is safe, there's no coating on the inside of the bottle which is one of the main differences between a stainless steel Klean Kanteen and aluminum bottles. Food-grade stainless steel is used in the brewing, food and winemaking industries too. It's the material of choice because it doesn't retain or impart flavors. So apple juice tastes like apple juice, nothing more, nothing less. You can rest assured that your child's sippy is totally safe and flavor-free.
- Kid-friendly design
- Handy attachment loop
- No BPA, phthlates, lead or other toxins
- Made of 18/8, food-grade stainless steel, no lining
- Doesn't retain or impart flavors
- Slim design fits most bottle/cup holders
- Rounded corners are easy to clean with no hard angles where dirt, germs or bacteria can stick
- Stainless steel threads
- Cap is spillproof (not leakproof)
- Cap is BPA-free polypropylene (pp#5)
- Dust cover included (pp#5)
- Dishwasher safe (handwash colored bottles)
Made responsibly in China*
(*click below to read more about manufacturing)
At Klean Kanteen, we are driven to ensure the materials and operations involved with the manufacture of our products meet acceptable standards for quality and safety, fair labor, ethical business practices, and environmental responsibility. We work to achieve these standards through the following endeavors:
1. Establishment of supplier relations and production management in accordance with a thorough, custom design, Supplier Code of Conduct.
2. Third-party social audits.
3. Regular facility visits by Klean Kanteen and its representatives.
4. Klean Kanteen representative on-site for observation during production.
5. Materials and product safety testing.
6. Quality assurance inspections.
Klean Kanteen has grown over the past five years from a tiny, upstart company to a leader in the stainless beverage bottle industry. During this time, they've also taken significant steps toward lowering their environmental footprint through consideration and adjustments in every aspect of their facilities and practices.more »
We make it easy for families to create a healthy home. Each of our 1000+ products has been thoroughly researched to be free of concerning chemicals, and hand-picked for its quality and design. With products for the whole family, ranging from kitchenware to reusable lunch gear to skincare, it is truly better living made easy.