What Makes it Mighty?
Products in category: Sippy Cups
- The best BPA-free sippy cups
- Made from safe materials: glass, silicone and stainless steel
- Tested to be free from toxic ingredients
Stainless Steel Sippy Cup/Bottle, 11 oz by Pura SKU: PK11Sippy
Pura Kiki stainless steel sippy cups are a safe and environmentally conscious choice for your toddler. Unlike all other toddler sippy cups on the market, the Kiki sippy is 100% plastic-free; eliminating any chance of BPA, PVC, lead, phthalates, and other petroleum by-products.
- Crafted from #304 grade 18/8 stainless steel
- Toxin free: 100% BPA-free, 100% phthalate-free, 100% petroleum free, 100% PVC-free
- Comes with silicone sippy spout
- Silicone Travel Cap included
- Internal volume markings make measuring your child's milk or other beverage a snap. Each ounce is marked and can be seen by glancing inside the bottle
- Interior is sand-blasted to create smooth finish for easy cleaning
- Easy clean wide mouth and dishwasher safe (top rack)
- Kiki exceeds all FDA, CPSIA and European Directive 2002/72/EC regulations and/or guidelines
- Dimensions: 7.75" to top of sippy, 2.5" wide
- 100% Recyclable
Responsibly made in China
Paint: The paint used on the outside of the bottles is non-toxic and free of lead, phthalates, PVC, and BPA. The bottle and its components are dishwasher safe on the top rack.
Compatible with nipples and spouts from leading manufacturers: avent sport spout (yellow & clear), thinkbaby nipples, born free nipples, Dr. Browns wide neck nipples, pura silicone sip spout, pura vented nipple in slow, medium and fast flow rates
Limited warrenty on stainless components
Instructions for how to warm bottle are included with bottle
Never put bottle in microwave or freezer
Pura Stainless was created with a simple vision - to make a difference by responsibly manufacturing toxin-free, durable, and cost effective alternatives to bottled water and the petroleum-based (ie plastic) reusable bottles and food storage containers. In this day and age there is simply no reason to expose yourself or your little ones to toxin-laden plastics or to contribute to the massive waste problem created by bottled water.more »
We make it easy for families to create a healthy home. Each of our 1000+ products has been thoroughly researched to be free of concerning chemicals, and hand-picked for its quality and design. With products for the whole family, ranging from kitchenware to reusable lunch gear to skincare, it is truly better living made easy.